Offer a sturdy and beautiful home for bluebirds and other cavity nesters.
- This multifaceted 10" tall nest box is the result of years of testing and monitoring.
- The large roof has a significant overhang, to protect the baby birds from rain, sun, and wind, and to help keep the interior temperature stable.
- The 1-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" long entry hole tapers at the bottom, and the shape of it mimics a cavity found on trees.
- The predator guard prevents raccoons and squirrels from raiding the nest or enlarging the entry hole.
- Ventilation slots under the eaves, along with the 3/4" thick pine construction, regulate the temperature in the home.
- Grooves (kerfs) on the inside of the front, aid nestlings in exiting when it is time to fledge.
- A side panel opens downward for easy nest checks and maintenance, and the rust resistant screws will keep the home intact for years to come.
- Pole mount this nest box with our Ultimate Nest Box Pole System for the best chance of occupancy.
- Provide cavity nesters a delightful and functional roost in your garden during winter months.
- Approved by the North American Bluebird Society
Made in the U.S.A.
Opening: 1-3/4"L x 1-1/4"W
Dimensions: 10 x 9 x11 (assembled)
Mounting: Post mount using the Ultimate Nest Box System (UNBS)
Item Number: NB-CTWP
Birds that will use this Nest Box:
Bluebirds, Carolina Wrens, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Tree Swallow and Hairy Woodpeckers