Keep your feathered friends well-fed with the Yankee Flipper squirrel-proof bird feeder.á
- The seed tube is generous in height, making it impossible for squirrels to hang down from the top reach seed.
- The four feeding ports are easily accessible via the perch ring, and the interior of the chamber is designed to direct seed into the seed ports. Birds will not set it off, not even larger species like Woodpeckers and Cardinals. But the minute a squirrel hops on to the perch, the motor is triggered and the feeder begins spinning, taking the squirrel for a whirl before it loses its grip and is thrown gently from the perch.
- The heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed..
- The clear feeder tube makes the seed visible to the birds, a proven advantage. Made of UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, it ensures long lasting durability without yellowing, Its length and girth are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed ports.
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don't need to refill your feeder every day.
- An internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the ports.
- With the metal top and base pwder coated in Forest Green, the Flipper looks great in any yard.
- Hang the Flipper securely from its heavy duty signature looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion.
- Components make in the U.S.A. and in China
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage in the feeder; one year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Components made in the U.S.A and in China
Now the birds can eat without disruption, and your family will get a kick out of watching squirrels go for their rides.
Seed or Feed Options: Sunflower seed, mixed seed, cracked
corn, peanut chunks, safflower seed and sunflower kernels
Capacity: 5 lbs. of seed, 4 Ports
Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 28.5 (assembled)
Mounting: Must be hung
Construction: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, stainless steel bail wire and electronics
Mfg Warranty: Lifetime warranty on feeder; One year warranty on electronics
Item Number: YF
Birds that use this feeder:
Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens